About Us

M3 MALL, Gombak’s newest shopping complex.M3 Mall, comprising six levels of roughly 200,000 sq ft lettable space with 550 car park lots, has more than 80% of its retail lots taken up, though Gerbang Mekar stated it is confident of closing the remaining 20% of tenants by year-end based on the inquiries received.

The mall, constructed on 3.2 acres of leasehold land, is part of a larger mixed development project which includes the M3 Residency, a 16-storey, twoblock condominium of 412 apartment units build atop the mall that is completed in the first-quarter of 2016.

You will find variety in fashion, accessories, shoes, jewelry, timepieces, music, videos, gifts, souvenirs, household items, books, pharmacies, electrical products, home furnishing, wellness and a one-stop IT centre.

 

  • Strategic Location

The proposed development is located along Jalan Madrasah with high & dense population in the surrounding housing area.
 Surrounded also by other residential neighbourhoods, schools, colleges & LRT station.
 5 mins walking distance to TAR College.